1. FamilyCook Productions programs and curricula are licensed only to organizations that have a minimum of two teachers/educators attend a FamilyCook Productions “Certified Culinary Educator” Training program. These training sessions are conducted in your community by FCP and can accommodate up to 30 staff to be certified.
2. The license agreement also requires purchase of program equipment list (from vendor of your choice or through FCP official program vendors who offer wholesale pricing).
3. The preschool and elementary program license agreements also require purchase of an array of specified teaching tools for each classroom.
4. Licensee must follow the recipes and protocols set forth in the curriculum that is licensed during the license timeframe.
Annual licenses average $400 per site and include:
- Electronic curriculum;
- Unlimited internet-based technical assistance support;
- A specified number of hours (program scope specific) of FCP consulting for program launch and evaluation protocols;
- Donated equipment per FCP sponsor relationships;
- Fundraising and other opportunities/support through FCP sponsors such as Chipotle.
After year two, licensees are eligible to identify staff for our “Train the Trainer Certification” to allow your organization to continue the program on your own, by our training your own training team. Hence, after 2-3 years of our support, your organization will have the educational know-how embedded within your community. The program can continue and expand, with your own staff trainers furthering the knowledge of your staff!